Electric bikes are my favorite type of bike, and I think it offers the most benefits than all of its competitors such as better health, less spending of money, more fun and so many other amazing benefits that you wouldn’t think could be possible for electric bikes.
If you are not sure whether you want to buy an electric bike, then you should read this article that will show you the 17 Best Benefits that Electric Bicycles offers
All the 17 benefits of an electric bike on list
|1. Improves fitness|
|2. Not pollutant|
|3. Better mental health|
|4. Better mental health|
|5. More friends|
|6. No sweat|
|7. cheap price|
|8. Lifts mood|
|9. No traffic jams on the road|
|10. Electric bikes are more cooler|
|11. Electric bikes are more suitable for adults|
|12. significantly help physical health|
|13. Electric bicycles allow older and sick people to ride|
|14. End of a parking problem|
|15. You can ride anywhere you want|
|16. More Faster = More fun|
|17. Easy to maintain|
1. Improves fitness
When I talk about electric bikes, so many people think it is for lazy people and it doesn’t help your fitness at all, but you will be surprised that research has shown that electric bikes significantly help your fitness just like regular bicycles because even though you are not pedaling you still need to put in some effort.
2. Not pollutant
In my opinion, the biggest advantage of electric bikes is that they do not pollute the environment and that is important to me because we all have a role to play in keeping our environment safe.
For example, the electric bike uses about 20,000 watts, compared to electric bicycles that use only 150 watts which is a very big difference.
3. Better mental health
Another benefit of having electric bikes is that they help you in mental health, especially because electric biking will make you breathe air, see the nature, and see others something that riding in the car doesn’t allow and in my opinion is less fun.
And as you ride more and more on electric bikes, this way you will start to love riding them more which will help you to develop an interest in riding. This could make you to jettison the idea of using your car or even make you to sell it out rightly, thereby earning extra money. I have seen such cases.
4. Better mental health
Another benefit of having electric bikes is that they help your mental health, especially because electric biking will make you to breathe quality air, see nature, and see others, what riding in the car doesn’t allow, which in my opinion is less fun
And as you ride more and more on electric bikes, this way you will love riding them more which will help to develop an interest in riding. And it might result in giving up the car. I have seen so many people who started to ride electric bikes and eventually gave up the car, and even sold it which made them make even money.
5. More friends
It may sound strange, but yes, it is the truth that electric bikes can certainly make you to have more friends and believe me, electric bikes are among the best tools you can use to make friends
You can also go along with other riders and ride with them which can be fun, something that can’t be possible with a car.
A good way to make friends is through a family, which means start looking for someone from your family between them a brother, a friend, cousin or anybody you know, and from there you will start to ride with him together so that you can get to know his friends so you can start a riding group
6. No sweat
Among the biggest benefits of electric bikes is that you simply don’t sweat while riding them, which makes it so much easier for those in hot countries, as it becomes almost unbearable to ride regular bicycles, especially during the summer months.
In addition, it not only bothers you but also raises the feeling of nerves which electric bicycles will not cause you because even when it is a hot day, you will still experience rush of wind that will make you not to sweat
7. Cheap price
The price of electric bicycles is so much cheaper than the price of vehicles, while you can export electric bicycles today for less than $500.
In addition, electric bicycles do not require the maintenance of components, which when compared to vehicles can cost a few hundred dollars each year. So electric bicycles are also considered cheap in the long run
8. Lifts mood
Studies show that electric biking boosts the mood more than other cycling bike types.
In fact, electric bikes are very helpful and continue to help people who are sick, depressed or having bouts of anxiety and this is because you release endorphins when riding, which create feelings of happiness and relieve stress
I personally know so many people who suffered from anxiety and stress but thanks to riding an electric bicycle, they managed to overcome the anxiety and became happier people. So, I think riding is the best way to deal with anxiety
9. No traffic jams on the road
If you drive a car, I’m sure you know the feeling of being stuck for a few hours straight at the annoying traffic jams that waste a lot of time
And because of that, electric bikes are perfect for you if you don’t want to experience traffic jams again and I know lots of people who once drove a car that spent several hours in traffic, and but today they ride electric bikes that let them to get pass all the traffic jams which enables them save a lot of vital time
In addition, it is important to know that traffic jam counts for several hundred hours each year, so electric bikes can save you all those hundreds of hours
10. Electric bikes are trendy
Electric bikes are so much more beautiful and so much more trendy than all the other types of bikes that just look outdated
The modern design electric bikes are just winning all their competition
And this might sound a little funny, but a lot of my friends found a girlfriend because they made a good first impression with their electric bikes because no girl would want to sit with you in a cramped, slow seat of a regular bike. So think about it before you decide to buy a regular bike next time
11. Electric bikes are more suitable for adults
Electric bikes can be suitable for older people, which is mainly because they do not require too much from the rider compared to regular bicycles which can be very difficult for adults especially for elders who want to ride for work and long-distance.
In addition, the seat of an electric bicycle is upright and provides the rider with an upright and comfortable seating position which fares better in comparison to regular bicycles where the seats are less large and comfortable.
In addition, a study of electric bicycling from PLoS one improves the functioning of older adults, which is another reason why they are very suitable for older people.
If you want to read more about why electric bikes are better for older people, I highly recommend you read this article. click here to view
12. Significantly improves physical health
Electric biking also helps with health problems and in fact, there are lots of things and health problems that electric bikes can help you to manage…
- Help Diseases – did you know that scientists have proven that electric biking helps to cope with various diseases such as cancer, heart disease, heart stroke and more
- Helps diabetics – Another thing that will surprise you is that riding can be very helpful for diabetics while research shows that cycling can significantly improve blood sugar control and I personally know people who riding has helped a great deal with diabetes.
- Fat Burner – For All People Who Think Electric Bike Riding Is Not an Activity, that is Not True, In fact, I’m sure anyone who owns an electric bike knows that you have to pedal cycling as well as put in effort which helps to reduce fat
- Strengthens Bone Muscles – Electric Cycling Extremely Helps to Strengthen Bone Muscles and it is mainly because electric bikes are twice heavier than regular bikes which requires effort to balance them thereby helping to strengthen bones and muscles
13. Electric bicycles allow older and sick people to ride
Nowadays, lots of countries are grappling with a growing old population and the most brilliant thing about electric bikes is that they allow older riders to do some activity and continue to maintain their health.
In fact, most old people suffer from diseases that do not allow them to do any form of activity, which causes them not to maintain their health and because of this, electric bikes are among the only activities that will allow old people to indulge in physical activity.
And in general, I think anyone can ride an electric bike even for those with severe illnesses like cancer, heart disease and more
14. End of a parking problem
The small size of electric bikes makes it easy for them to be parked almost anywhere, which gives them a huge advantage over cars or any other vehicle that will cost you precious minutes while looking for a parking space.
Unlike an electric bike you can just lock and put them anywhere you want
15. You can ride anywhere you want
The most comfortable and good thing about electric bikes is that you can ride with them wherever you want, such as sand, mud, grass, snow, mountains, falls, elevations and more
Which, however, most other types of bicycles are only adapted for riding in a specific area, for example, mountain bicycles are optimized for mountain and terrain riding and anyone who likes mountain biking knows how ineffective mountain biking is for riding on the road
On the other hand, a road bike, for example, can just be effective only when riding on the road but in the field, road bike can become very ineffective
16. More Faster = More fun
Because of the fact that electric bikes have an electric pedal that can ride at very high speed thus giving some notable benefits…
- More Speed = More Fun I Personally Can’t Tell You How Much I Love Electric Bicycle than other Bicycle Type, And I’m Sure Most People Will Like Electric Bicycle Over Most Vehicles
- Less effort – you spend a lot less effort when riding an electric bicycle compared to a regular bicycle because you don’t have to pedal too much, but with that, you do put in some effort, which simultaneously helps your health.
- Easily Rises and Elevations – Among the most annoying and challenging things for cyclists is to climb heights but you will be pleasantly surprised to discover that electric bikes can go very easily through heights without you having to pedal.
17. Easy to maintain
The most fun and easy thing about electric bikes is that they are very easy to maintain relative to cars that would require you to have a technician, and also pay him a lot of money just for the maintenance. Similarly, there are usually more problems in the car than electric bikes which enable you to save quite a bit of money.
In general, electric bicycles are like regular bicycles, but the only things that differentiate them are; electronic sensors, battery rider interface, and wire harness.
Here are all the little things you will need to maintain
- Clean the electric bicycle – it is very important that you clean the bike with a detergent suitable for bicycle cleaning and try to clean the important components such as chain, engine, wheels, and frame.
- Electrical Components problem – If you Have Electrical Components Problems in the bike then it is very important to ask a professional to help you repair electrical problems and not try to fix them yourself because it be very dangerous.
- Maintain the battery – the battery is the heart of all the electric bikes and without a battery, you will not be able to ride and enjoy the bike, so it is very important to maintain the battery and be careful not to damage its life. For example, be careful not to put the battery outside in the cold or heat and carefully charge it.
- Tires and Wheels – Be sure to inflate and maintain the tires before riding
These are the 4 most important things and basics you will need to maintain in your electric bicycle. However, if you want to see more about maintaining your bicycle I highly recommend you go and read this guide. Click here to view.
Thanks for reading until the next post