Wearing protective gear is not the most comfortable thing for motorcyclists the most disliked protective gear but at the same time most important is the motorcycle helmet that has loads of people complaining that they’re just huge and make them look like aliens
So why motorcycle helmets are so big? motorcycle helmets are very large and even huge for some people especially because of the layer of materials so much And an extension that funded helmets will automatically make the helmets wider and bigger and big Capricorn helmets give the maximum layer of protection for your head, so helmets are not designed to be beautiful and fashionable but to protect your head from vulnerability
Plus although motorcycle helmets are designed to be big and wide on your head Sometimes the helmet can be too big too big because it’s just not your size and so you feel like the helmet isn’t really close to your head and doesn’t fit so it’s just not your size
But your case is that the helmet looks very big on you but yes tight And to your mind then the only thing that can comfort you at least is that you wear all the protective gear that includes pants, jacket, boots, and gloves
If your motorcycle helmet looks very big on you and you want to know why and in addition Your helmet is suitable for the size of your head so keep reading because this is the exact guide for
Here are all the topics I will explain in this guide
why does brand produce a big motorcycle helmet?
Motorcycle helmet companies make big helmets for a number of reasons Helmets are big it has very justifiable reasons and as I said before you come to conclusions you will check that your helmet really fits the size of the head Yours perfectly and you can tell by the fact that the helmet is not loose and is tight
- The first reason that helmets not only of motorcycles but all types of helmets are visible And in big and big strains it’s because companies have to put layers of protection material up and down as helmets come in shells and different protection in most cases all helmets will look big in volume to protect your head
- The second reason big helmets are made is because of the size of the head In the end humans have pretty big heads which makes motorcycle helmets twice as big as your head.
- The third reason that explains why motorcycle helmets are very large and wide is Bigel The more space between your head and the helmet, the more safety you have, so when you hit, you will have enough wax to do with a lot of safety material to protect your head from serious injury
How do I know if my motorcycle helmet is too big?
You have come to the conclusion that your helmet is very large so you have two options Or your helmet is big because it’s the way helmets should be and they’re big built But at the same time they still fit your head or your helmet is too big on your head and you have to replace it
- The main way through which you can know is to threaten your motorcycle helmet too much If your head is in the helmet, your helmet is too loose and too loose when riding, which will cause even life-threatening or the helmet will flip over when you stop and stop you, or you will make an accident, then chances are that the helmet will simply detach from your head and not protect your head well. A loose helmet can cause more injuries because the cheek pads can hurt you and give you more blows
- Another way through which you can identify your motorcycle helmet is too big Your helmet moves around your head up and down and very noisy due to the wind and uncomfortable what happens to the helmets too big because the helmet is too tight and does not provide good protection
If your helmet is too big and not tight enough then the good thing The most you can do is to replace your helmet and get a new one because it is really life-threatening to ride a helmet that is too big for you
What to do if your motorcycle helmet is too big?
The helmet of your motorcycle is too big and you do not want to give up the helmet So there are some ways you can do that
- Replace the helmet’s inner lining – a great way to turn Your helmet to be tighter is to replace the inner lining of your helmet with a different size and realization pocket that will make you a custom lining for you big helmet and head while motorcycle shops can help you in this process
- Get a set of new pads – one more thing you can do to make Your helmet for tightening is to buy thicker new pads so they can bring back your cheeks and make up for the space between your cheeks and helmet
- Remove a little of the helmet foam – a thing you can do, but less is recommended With the help of a specialist in the helmet foam helmet and adjust the shell to the size of your head, you can do this in a helmet shop to help you
- Replace your helmet – a way I personally highly recommend it and in my opinion The best thing you can do is find services that can allow you to replace your helmet and get a new one, so I encourage you to go to the helm shop Talk to the seller and ask them to have the option to bring them your helmet and get their own new helmet and you’ll be surprised but most shop owners would be very happy to do it for you
In general, I am sure that you will try one of the ways you will find a solution And the last thing I recommend you do is buy a new helmet, especially because you have a very expensive helmet
How to get the right size motorcycle helmet?
To be able to get a motorcycle helmet that fits you there are some very simple things What you need to do and the truth you must do to get a helmet that fits your head size and will be safe enough when riding
Measure and determine the helmet size for your head
First, you must measure the size of the helmet and be sure it fits the size Your head while it may seem very complicated for loads of people but the truth is it’s pretty simple
To determine the size of the helmet that is right for you you need to take a ruler, or meter and move it around the head you can do it by yourself and you can do it With a friend and try to get the most accurate measurement and from where you can take the length of your head and compare it to any helmet you want to buy and check it matches your head size
Try the helmet and make sure it fits your head size
Once you have your most accurate head length and have a potential helmet You want to buy you now have to measure the helmet on your head while measuring the helmet you need to make sure the helmet is strong enough, tight and tight to your head and of course comfortable
Most importantly, make sure the helmet is not loose and covers the forehead and also the part The back of the head is tight and tight because your helmet will be loose it will simply detach when you crash it can be just fatal to your head
In addition to all motorcycle helmet brands have different sizes and sizes from each other and so am I. I personally recommend that you go to a helmet store and only buy them because the more sellers understand and can help you.
Wear the helmet and perform tests
Now you need to take the helmet for final inspection and put it at least between 15 and 30 minutes looking for pain or pressure points that the helmet may not do and the helmet is comfortable on your head so that means the helmet is excellent for you
In addition, don’t forget to check the helmet and roll it back and forth and check again that it is not loose
- What are the best motorcycle helmet companies on the market? The best motorcycle helmet companies on the market today are Arai and AGV which are known for being among the best and most reliable you can find today
- Should a motorocycle helmet be tight? Yes your motorcycle helmet should definitely be tight but it will not be too tight and uncomfortable at the same time and you must also make sure that the helmet is not loose because remember it is better to have a tight helmet and even a little squeeze and uncomfortable than a big and loose helmet
- What is the best motorcycle helmet on the market? The best cheap motorcycle helmet I can recommend is by far the AGV K1 which is considered to be the cheapest and most affordable motorcycle helmet you can find on the market today
For any questions, you may have or an opinion on the article, feel free to write us a comment, and we will get back to you within 24 hours
Thanks for the reading unit the next post